We need groundbreaking – and above all positive utopias for our future life and production! Coincidently, we lack the time – because we should have acted on a larger scale for a long time. What does it mean to shape our future in this situation radically?
Intuity partner Markus Turber has focussed on this topic in his new book. In his essay “New Meaning – For a Realistic Idealism in a Programmable World”, he explores together with the philosopher Hauke Behrendt why a “farther on” is not an option for action and why a realistic worldview has become an idealistic one today.
Table of contents
- How radical is realistic?
- A new operating system for our planet
- Liquid realities
- In the complexity carousel
- Cleavage tendencies
- “But where the danger is, so grows the saving power.” (Friedrich Hölderlin)
- Macro is better than micro
- Automation and artificial intelligence: evolutionary leap or Procrustean bed?
- Respectful togetherness in a digital world
- 99% digital is almost analogue – 100% still not good
- By-bye standard
- From bullshit to new meaning
- Buy future!
- Radically idealistic and realistic
- Systemic problems require a systemic solution: Invest in freedom!
- New Meaning
Free downloads (German)