Old patterns of interpretation lose their validity – this raises questions!
- How does the world change if today 94% of the investments in future mobility topics come from outside the traditional automotive industry?
- Why is tomorrow’s mobility planned, researched, made and paid for elsewhere?
- Why is climate change the greatest opportunity for a complete overhaul of the economy?
- How is the mobility industry responding to the re-evaluation of urban public space?
- Isn’t it time to act? When if not now?
The considerations collected here serve as an impetus for action. The future needs design!
Free downloads (Text in German)